Hello West Coast!
Help is just a phone call away!
- Did you know that 59% of companies viewed outsourcing as a cost cutting tool?
- Did you know that 57% of companies reported that it allowed them to focus on core-business needs?
Partner with Wise Owl Solutions for all your office/business outsourcing needs.
Need a girl Friday?
I can perform a wide variety of tasks from answering phones to copy writing, in-house computer literacy training, data capturing and more. No task too big or small for me. I can handle anything you throw my way.
WISE OWL IS THE SOLUTION!
I provide effective office support and other solutions to alleviate stress and pressure throughout your company.
Wise Owl Solutions
can be your temporary admin staff
[pullquote style=”left” quote=”light”]Do you need temps during seasonal peaks or when your staff are on
– family leave
– maternity leave
– vacation & sabbaticals?[/pullquote][clear]
Then it makes sense to give Wise Owl a call. I can be your solution.
Just a phone call away
Do you realise that your company’s best strategy may be to bring in additional manpower with temporary staff.
Temps can be brought in:
- To do specialized work your existing staff may not be qualified (or willing) to do;
- To enable you to meet project deadlines and handle extraordinary business demands, thereby increasing your bottom line.
Some other reasons companies hire temps:
- Employee absences: illness, vacation, maternity or disability leave, sudden departure.
- Unexpected or temporary demands: special projects, seasonal or peak periods, employee shortages.
Your company may not possess the necessary experience and expertise. Luckily, nowadays, companies hire computer specialists, creative people and even senior executives on a temporary basis to fill short-term needs.
These are just a few reasons why you should consider using
WISE OWL SOLUTIONS to assist when you need temporary or contract staff.
Just a phone call away
✓ General administrative tasks
✓ Virtual assistant
✓ Computer training (individual & corporate)
✓ Editing, proof reading & publishing
✓ Create, edit & format documents, spreadsheets & presentations
✓ Data capture & processing
✓ Social media & digital marketing
✓ Web design & maintenance
I will work out the best deal to suit your needs.
Just a phone call away
- Typing of letters
- Create, edit & format documents
- Editing & proof reading
- Type meeting minutes, letters, notes, memos, etc.
- Customer service and follow up
- Answer customer emails and telephone calls
- General correspondence
- Resolve complaints and queries
- Copy writing
- Announcements & invitations
- Data capture & processing
- Arrange and confirm meetings
- Keep contacts up to date
[flat_button text=”Click to find out more about me” title=”About us” url=”#about” padding=”10px 20px” bg_color=”#f1b10c” border_color=”#F1B10C” border_width=”1px” text_color=”#ffffff” text_size=”18px” align=”center” target=”_self”]
Just a phone call away
Wise Owl in-house training is designed to meet the training requirements of your staff in the most cost-effective manner. For your in-house training, we will be using the most up to date versions of software, but, if necessary, can adapt the training to older versions for your staff.
- spot training – short sessions for individuals who need help with a single element in an application in the Office suite for example pivot tables (Excel) or relationships (Access),
- one-on-one – individual basis, longer sessions on any application in the Office suite,
- training for small groups – 3-5 participants and
- in-house training for the staff of businesses/institutions/organisations.
[/custom_list]We specialise in training in the Microsoft suite of software including-[one_half][/one_half] [one_half_last]
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Excel
Training in the Microsoft suite is available from start-up level (introduction/basics) to expert level (advanced).
[message type=”info”]Training will be available in Langebaan and the rest of the West Coast area at centres from Melkbosstrand to Velddrif.[/message]
The following is important!
- Dates and times to be negotiated with trainees
- Fees to be negotiated in advance
- Small groups (3-5) must make up their own groups
- All trainees must have their own laptops or tablets with Windows and the Office suite installed. This could be Office 2013 – Office 2016 or Office 365.
- Fees will depend on the level of competence of trainees and level of training required. Fees will be negotiated with trainees.
- All training material (courseware) will be provided by us in the form of e-books at no extra cost.
Please complete the form below if you are interested and we’ll get back to you to make the necessary arrangement.
Web presence is critical for all industries. In an age where the Internet is such a useful communication tool, lack of a website or online presence can lead potential clients to find a similar business elsewhere. A website is also important because it helps you establish credibility as a business. Most people just assume that you have a website since the vast majority of businesses do.
If you already have a website I can maintain it for you saving you the tedious work of updating it regularly. And updating a website is of cardinal importance because nothing makes such a bad impression as an outdated website!
If you don’t have a website, no problem. I can register a domain, arrange hosting and have your website up and running in no time.
Best of all! I can do this at the most competitive rates in Langebaan!
[one_fourth][/one_fourth] [three_fourth_last]After finishing school I studied at the Central University of Technology (formerly the Free State Technikon) where I obtained my qualification in Computer Data Processing. My subjects included –
Financial Accounting I
Industrial Accounting I, II
Work Study I
Information Systems I, II
Commercial Programming I, II, III
After completing my studies I worked as librarian in the Bloemfontein City Library. Working in the library gave me the necessary skills to deal with customers and the public. I also learnt how to work with stock and do stock taking.
Through the National Computer College I obtained a diploma which included specialised skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint. I then worked as trainer for them with computer training for children and adults as main function. My time at National Computer College was rewarding as I was working in a field I enjoyed, and I could also apply a part of the knowledge related to my qualifications. I was the preferred trainer at the particular branch and gained valuable experience in presenting computer training classes.
In 1998 I joined Futurekids as a computer skills teacher for school learners. After working for Futurekids for a while, I was promoted to head teacher and office manager. I managed the teaching staff, organised training sessions for the teachers and evaluated each teacher on a regular basis. My duties also included running the main office as the owner was away most of the time.
My experience up to this point prepared me to start my own business. Along with my business partner at the time, Let’s Do It! was established with the main objective to develop courseware for specific qualifications, starting with ICDL courseware.
My main duty was developing new courseware. This includes writing the material, editing the material, finalising the layout of the books and overseeing the process of producing the final product. I liaised with printing companies as well as the bodies who needed to evaluate our material. I am proficient at developing and editing courseware.
As part of my duties I managed the day to day financial aspects of the business, e.g. paying salaries, paying suppliers and working with our auditor. As manager of our Cape Town branch I also dealt with all personnel issues that occurred.
A few years ago, Let’s Do It! was sold to a third party and since then have started a new business, Wise Owl Solutions
I am currently the chief courseware compiler for Courseware4U and co-owner of De Novo Boeke, a small publish self company for whom I am mainly involved in proof reading manuscripts, as well as design and page layout of manuscripts.
From all this it will be clear that I have extensive skills and am ideally experienced to provide the temp, virtual and outsourced services your company may require.